Saturday, November 3, 2007

A little update

Well, B.J.'s thyroid is fine, and her blood sugars normal, and everything except her triglycerides are good. The triglycerides are 228, real high for a 13 year old, so we are all starting to be on a lower fat diet. Less fried foods and more fruits and veggies. She hates it! She is the typical teenage kid, loves her fast foods and hates the good stuff. She is just going to have to learn.

I am doing okay, just fighting off the change of season sniffles and sneezes and trying not to let it get any worse. I am missing John a lot lately, don't know why I am missing him so much right now, but I am. I guess it is all part of the healing process, though I don't think I will ever "heal" from the loss I feel. I accept it, and I know that it is all a part of Gods plan, but sometimes I just wish I can hold him just one more time, and tell him how much I love him and always will. I just try to stay busy taking care of B.J. and my husband, and trying to get Becky on a better path. That is my life now, not much different from before, taking care of my family just minus one, because he is home with God now.
I just pray I can live a life that both John and God will be proud of,
God bless you all,
Judy

No comments: