Monday, November 26, 2007

Hello again!

Hello again, things are going okay here. We are all doing fine, just a little stuffy noses and such that goes with the weather here, but otherwise we are healthy. I have just been doing things around the house and visiting my friend that had the wreck on the 16Th today. Tonight we are having some people from Vanderbilt Children's come down, they are doing a friendship study on people who have lost a brother or child, and we told them we would be glad to do the study. Anything to help future families that have to deal with the loss of a loved one, is what I say. B.J. doesn't know exactly what it is about, she just knows it is a friendship study and she isn't to excited about it. She actually said she didn't want to do it, but I told her she needed to do it. It is also to see how the family is doing as far as dealing with John's death. I have to admit, now that the day is here for them to come, I am getting a little nervous, but I will be fine. Hey, I added a slide show of some of my favorite pictures at the bottom of the page, I hope you enjoy them. Anyway, I need to get ready for the study team, so I will go for now.
God bless,
Judy

No comments: