Monday, November 12, 2007

If it isn't one thing...

Well, I am better and getting more energy every day. But now my oldest daughter has been kicked out of the house she was staying at and is living with me again. I love her dearly, but it has been less than 24 hours and she is already testing my nerves. She thinks she should be able to sleep all afternoon like she was the only one that didn't get much sleep last night and had to get up early and all. I wouldn't mind it to much if she wasn't having to sleep on the couch due to the fact that we had to give B.J. the mattress from the extra bed because hers had got to wore out and she needed a better one. So Becky has to sleep on my couch and I don't have a place to sit when she is doing that. Man, if it isn't one thing it is another, I get settled and something else happens. Sometimes I just ask myself what next. Oh well, with God I will get through it all. Whether I will have any sanity in the end is still left to be seen, HA! Oh well, time to fix supper.
God Bless,
Judy

No comments: