Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Hello again

Well hello again. Yeah I know, it has been a little while since I posted, but I have been busy. I have been helping B.J. with her Lads to Leaders/Leaderettes web page a lot lately so therefore I don't have as much time online for myself. Also a friend of mine had a car wreck Friday and has a skull fracture and broken collar bone, and I have been worried about her and it made it hard for me to focus on things I like to do. She is out of the hospital now, but she is still weak, and I still worry about her. Becky is doing okay, and still working. I just wish we could find a place for her to live that she can afford. She needs to be out on her own.

Two more days until it is Thanksgiving, and the main thing I am thankful for is my family. Also that John is no longer in pain or sick, and he is in heaven with God fully healed. What more do I need? We have our health, our faith, and our family, God will take care of the rest too.

Hope you all are safe and happy,
God bless,
Judy

No comments: