Saturday, December 27, 2008

Fun Times

Well, let me tell you about the cake B.J. and her friends made tonight. They decided that they wanted to make a cake from scratch for B.J.'s birthday, I think I mentioned something about it in the last post, but anyway, they were just to noisy and hyper for me, so I showed them where everything was and let them have at it. Well, as the "cake" was finishing up in the oven, I went to begin making supper, and noticed that almost all my kosher salt was gone. I asked them if they spilled it, and B.J. said that she didn't think so, that the last time she noticed the lid was on it. So I asked one of her friends about it, and well to make a long story short, instead of sugar, the cake had 1 3/4 cups of coarse Kosher salt in it. We had a good laugh about it, and we threw it into the woods for the local deer, and we are now calling it "Salt Lick Cake for deer", HA HA HA! Sometimes it is just to fun to have teen girls in the house, I loved it!!!!!
May all your kids make you smile and laugh, I am so blessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

Hi Judy!
Hahahahahaha....that is SO funny! What fun! I would have laughed a lot if I was there....salt instead of sugar! Hehe. Teenage girls sound like such fun at certain times!
Love ya,
Charisse