Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Well, it is the last day of the year here, and in about 9 hours a new year will begin. Another year to watch 3 of my four children grow, and another year to wonder what John would be like at age 13. Another year to explore life as a mom who only has one more living at home after having 4 to 6 kids in the house. Another year to live, another year to laugh, and another year to love. To find out what God has in store for us can sometimes be a scary thought, but then again, exciting, for with God, all things are possible. With God at our side, what is there to fear? For if we follow his word, the Bible, and confess our faith, and life in a manner that he wants us to, then we know that after death, it is life with him at his side with our family of Christians that has gone before us. I no longer fear what will come for me, for whatever it may be, if God saw me to it, he will bring me through it, in his way, in his time. And I have Faith that He knows what he is doing.
So, may you all have a very Happy New Year, and may your life be filled with love, but mostly with the Love of God!
Love always,
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

What you said was beautiful! I know that even though the new year holds some things that are uncertain for me, God is with me through everything! Bless you my love and Happy New Year!
Love Charisse