Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Not so bad

Well, the weather wasn't to bad. We did have enough icing that the school decided that they would play it safe and close the school, but it has rained enough and warmed up enough that they should be back at school tomorrow. My husband and his friends have fixed my plumbing in the kitchen, and I have washed some dishes and run the dishwasher as well. Plus I also did a load of clothes. I am baby sitting, and he is doing okay, just thinks my attention should be completely on him instead of him entertaining himself, and he has annoyed me enough to give me a headache. Oh well, this is the last day until Saturday so hopefully my headache will go away shortly after his mom picks him up (hopefully soon!)

So other than that things are going okay, kids are fine, and family fine. So I guess I will go for now.
God bless,
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

Bless ya for babysitting! Ha! I hope your headache went away quickly....
Love Charisse