Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hello all!

Hello all, just a little post to let you all know that things are well here. The snow melted yesterday, and except for what is under the trees or shaded areas, the snow is gone for this time. I enjoyed watching it, it was pretty, but I don't like driving on it. So when the roads are icy or have snow on them, it is hard for me to go anywhere. That is due to a wreck I had over 20 years ago, nobody was hurt, but it just scared me, so unless necessary, I don't drive on it.

Things are going well here today, I am baby sitting a 4 year old who is taking his nap right now. I have also helped B.J. with her research paper, mainly the printing of it. We have our house networked so that if one printer is out of ink, then we can use another. We each have our own printer and computer, but her printer is out of ink, so I had to show her how to send it to mine. Fun, fun, just the same things. I will be going to town later to get a few things, but otherwise just doing things around the house.

I am looking forward to Church tomorrow, we are to hear the 3rd lesson lesson on forgiveness and the anger from being hurt by others. So, it should be a real good day.
Well that is about it for now,
God Bless,
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

I am so glad that things are going well. I didn't realise you had a car wreck on the snow and ice a long time ago. That would have been scary. No wonder you try to avoid driving on it :-)
I hope you really enjoy the sermon tomorrow!
Love ya,
Charisse