Monday, December 15, 2008

Will be get more bad weather?

Well, it is almost 9:00pm, and the question of the night is, will we get the bad weather that is heading this way, and will school be closed tomorrow? I don't know, I guess we will just have to wait and see. Things are pretty weird around here right now. I had a stomach bug yesterday, so I ended up missing church, B.J. got into a pretty heated argument with one of her friends at church, and today, my plumbing decided to act up, and my kitchen sink is stopped up pretty bad. My husband, bless his heart, tried everything but taking the pipes out to fix it today, with his friends help that is, but to no avail. We still can't use the sink. Every other drain is fine, just the kitchen sink isn't draining. So frustrating! Tomorrow, they may have to replace the pipes from the sink to the main drain it connects to. All I wanted to do is scream. It is to close to Christmas for bad times. But, when it rains it pours I guess. My husband is great though, he let me vent, and by the end we were laughing. Other than that, things are peachy keen, :) So, it is just 10 more days until we take time to remember the Birth of Christ our Savior. I plan on reading the bible that morning, and taking time to remember Him and Thanking God for all he does and has done for all of us.
So, it is about time to get ready for bed,
May God bless us all,
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

You did have an interesting day this day! I am glad the plumbing is all fixed now.
Love Charisse