Friday, January 2, 2009

Finances bad, and it bites

Well, with finances bad, and my husband working in the carpentry, our financial situation is really bad right now. We have had to turn off our home phone, and the next thing will be Internet, so I may not be online for a while. I am okay with it, worried about how my daughter will deal with it, but she does need to learn the very valuable lesson of if you can't pay the extras then you just don't get it or keep it which ever applies. Money management is a good lesson for all kids. I worry about my husband also, he is so stressed about it all. So for now it is day to day for Internet access, and I may be out looking for a job to help my husband make ends meet. I will try to get over to my mom's computer from time to time to post and let my Internet friends know I am okay. God will provide, I do have faith in that, but the extras will just have to go for now.
Trusting in God fully,
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

I am so sorry to hear of your financial difficulties right now! It must be pretty bad to need to cut off the extras. I am thinking and praying for you my love. I will miss your posts :-)
Lots of love,
Charisse