Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Well, the new year has started, it is hard to believe it is 2009 already. The day has been beautiful so far. I woke up and cooked myself breakfast, my husband had already gone to work and B.J. was still in bed, and started reading my one year seasonal Bible. It has scripture for every day of the year, and for each day it has passages from the Old and New Testament and from Psalms and Proverbs. It is designed so that you can read the Bible in one year, and I am determined to read it this year. Then of course I started calling some of my friends and wishing them a new year as well. For those of you that I didn't call for whatever reason, I pray that you have a wonderful year, full of the Love of God, faith, family, friends and Happiness! I feel so blessed to be hear, and look forward to seeing what God has in store for me and my family.
Until next post,
May God bless us all!
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

Happy New Year my love. I pray God has exciting things in store for you this year!
Love Charisse