Saturday, January 31, 2009

Today is and exciting day!

I am so excited and anxious today, I got a message today that my stepson and his wife's baby is on it's way. I am going to be a grandmother! Her water broke this morning, and as soon as the boy I am babysitting goes home, my husband and I are going to the hospital to see the proud new parents and our first Grandson! I will post pictures as soon as I can as well as details on the baby.

The only this is, I think that B.J. is upset about it all. They chose the name that she had decided that she wanted to name her baby if she has a girl WAY in the future. She hasn't really said anything, but her facebook status hinted that she was sad about becoming an aunt, and I think part of that is because of the name issue and passed issues that the family had to deal with. I pray that if she needs to talk to me that she will, and not try to deal with it by herself. I pray that God will guide her through her emotions. That is the only down part of it all.

I have gotten through most of my bad feelings, and forgiven the past wrongs, though I haven't forgotten or regained the trust back, but I am dealing with it all a lot better, thanks to my Bible and my faith, and knowing that God expects us to forgive those who sin against us as he forgives our sins. I just pray my daughter can find that faith and strength to deal with it all.

But anyway, pray for a smooth delivery of a healthy new baby on this earth.
I am so excited!
Thanking the Lord for all the Blessings he has blessed me with today and every day!
Judy

2 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

CONGRATULATIONS GRANDMA!!!!

Charisse said...

I am so sorry that B.J is having difficulties (((HUGS)). How exciting though!
Love Charisse