Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sinus Head Colds, YUCK!

Well, we are still online, but I haven't been feeling to well the last couple days. I think I am trying to come down with a sinus head cold, Yuck! My head hurts, my nose is stuffy, and my ears are itching, and I just feel miserable! I stayed home from Church today so that if I am contagious, I won't spread it to my friends. I have still been knitting, a friend at Church asked me if I would do a couple of baby sweaters for her last Wednesday, so I have been working on them. I have one completed except for the buttons, and have started the other one as well. I hope she likes them, I am really liking this pattern. Got it online of course. I have some more patterns I downloaded and I am going to try them after I get these that I am working on done. I knit one for my stepson's baby that is due in just a matter of weeks. I am getting excited about it, I am going to be a grandmother, okay step-grandmother, but I don't care, I still consider the baby my grandson. I will try to get around to taking some pictures of the baby sweaters in the next day or so and upload them so that you all can see what they look like. Well, other than some regular work around the house, that about covers my week.
Take care and God bless,
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

I pray you feel better soon, Judy. You are SO sweet. Thank you for your words. You are so full of compassion and love. Judy, I love your walk with God. Can you please pray for me. God has revealed some exciting stuff but at the same time I still have FA scaring me......can you pray for a break through?
Lots of love,
Charisse