Friday, January 23, 2009

Hello Again

Well, hello again! Things are okay here. I have been busy the last couple days. My father-in-law had back surgery on Wednesday, and my mother-in-law doesn't need to stay by herself at night, so I spent the last two nights with her just to keep her from worrying and to make sure she didn't fall or anything like that. The surgery went fine, and he should be home sometime today. I am babysitting today, so it is another busy day for me, but I can handle it. I forgot to take a picture of the sweaters that I made for a friend, so I will try to take one of the one I made for my grandson and post it soon.

Yesterday was my anniversary, my husband and I have been married for 16 years now. And I love him more with every passing day. We didn't get to spend to much time together with his father in the hospital, but we got to spend a little time together, and we talked on the phone a bit as well. I just pray the next 16 years are even better than the last 16 years have been, that would be almost too much happiness, but I can handle a lot of happiness! HA HA!
I love you Babe, in case you are reading this.

Well, it is off to fix lunch now. May God bless you all every day, and may you take time to realize all the blessings and thank Him for them.
Judy

2 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!

Charisse said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!

Love Ya,
Charisse