Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Still around

Well we are still around, there just isn't to much going on. I have been knitting, and the regular stuff around the house, and going to Church. But other than that I haven't been doing much exciting enough to post much. B.J. is going to school, and well, that is about it. She plays online, and does her chores, and stuff that teens do, but not much besides the norm. And my husband is still out there trying to find jobs and such to bring in money. So things are about the same. I am going to the preacher's house tomorrow to watch the twins while my good friends take their oldest to the doctor. She broke her arm a little over a week ago, and they can't put a cast on it yet until the swelling goes down, so they have to have the brace re-bandaged since she is only 4 and it is getting dirty which is to be expected. But I always have fun watching the twins, and look forward to it. They have so much energy and are very happy children, when they are not sick anyway, and I just love them so much, as I do the whole family. So, pretty hum-drum wouldn't you say? Just taking life one day at a time.
Until next post,
Remember to let your kids know how much you love them,
and may God bless you all,
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

Judy you are so sweet. Always helping others. Bless you heaps.
Love Charisse