Thursday, September 27, 2007

A better day

Well, today has been a better day for me. I still am very emotional, but not so teary eyed, and not so down. I have done some scrapbooking as well as making some cards. If you haven't figured it out, I like to do crafts. I plan on doing some knitting tonight after I get supper done.

B.J. seems to be doing well, trying me of course just like most kids do when they hit the teen years, but I think I have it under control or at least mostly under control. She is doing well in school so far, and she made it through PE yesterday without getting sick. She likes to lay in her bed and watch TV and I am going to have to limit that and get her to do more to help me out and pick up after herself, but like I said she is like most kids her age and tries to get out of it.

My oldest daughter Becky, the drama queen, called today and it was actually good this time. She got a job today and starts Monday morning at 4am. Man she is going to be so tired that evening. She is my child that likes to stay up late and sleep in late. HA, she won't be able to do that if she has morning shift! I am proud of her for getting the job though. I hope it works into a full time position and she keeps it a long time. I even think she would do good becoming a manager after a few years, or at least it would be good in my opinion. That why she might be able to get a place of her own and start paying her own way. That is my dream anyway.

Well, I guess that is about it for now,
God Bless everyone,
Judy

No comments: