Sunday, September 30, 2007

Man, time flies!

Well, time flies huh? It has been a few days since I posted, but things are going well. Friday was just another day, Saturday I started watching a 2 year old little boy for a friend of mine. That was fun! It has been a while since I had one that age around and I enjoyed it. I will be watching him every Saturday for a while, his mom has a hard time finding a Saturday sitter so I volunteered. Today has been a good day, Church was good this morning. We had singing worship service with songs about faith with Bible reading in between every 2 songs tonight for service, I really enjoyed it. I like singing, even though I am not that good at it. Then after services tonight we had a Home-made Ice Cream Social, and some of the members of the church put on a little entertainment. It was very funny, and I really enjoyed being with my brothers and sisters in Christ. The laughter was a great bonus too. Tomorrow I start my walking again, it has been about 2 weeks since I got any exercise, the first week was because of B.J. being sick, and last week was just a bad week. I have to get back into it before I start to gain weight again. I want to loose, not gain. Ha, easier said than done.

Well, everyone else in the Family is doing well, B.J. is over her pneumonia, Brad, my oldest, is working on getting his house built, and working, Becky starts to work tomorrow, any my husband works 6 days a week to make ends meet. So everyone is holding their own, and doing okay. Thank God everyone is healthy at least.

Well, I guess I will close for now. Remember to thank God for the blessings he gives, and make sure your loved ones know how much you care. We never know how tomorrow will turn out, so make sure everything you need to say is said tonight.

May God bless and keep us all,
Judy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello friend.
I am so sorry that you have had some really rough days there. I wish we were closer time wise so we could've hung out and been there for each other. We thought about you alot and Logan thought of John.
Hang in there. You are the best and I know you'll be good. The first I'm sure will all be rough. My heart breaks for you and I just keep praying that you'll be ok.
Remember that we love you and we miss you something awful too.
God bless.
Love, prayers & lots of hugs!
Johna & family