Friday, September 21, 2007

The Drama Queen at it again!



Here she is the Drama Queen, and she is at it again. She called this morning wanting to know things about the child support case, and when I told her I would take care of it she got all mad and raised cane and then hung up on me before I could even let her know that she had mail here. Man, I only started going after the back support her dad owes me to help her while she lived here and to help her get a car, but she left and appearently she thinks she is going to get it even though she moved out of my house. Not if she doesn't straighten her life out, I will tell you that. That back support is the money that my husband and I had to do without while we were supporting her and not getting the support from her dad. In other words, ours not hers. Especially when she can't even be nice about it all. I worry about her, I know in my heart she is doing things she doesn't need to be doing, but I am not going to let her take advantage of me or my family. And if she calls and acts that way again, I will tell her not to call here any more. She only thinks of what she wants, and can get without working for it, not what she needs to be doing to take care of herself and get the things she wants and needs honestly. I don't know where I went wrong with her, but I know her dad really did a number on her and I am paying the price for it now. She is just like him, and I absolutely hate that she is. He is selfish, self centered, lazy, and only out for the easy for him. AHHHHHHHHHHHH! Man my day was going so well until she called.

On another note, B.J. is doing better and only needs a breathing treatment every 12 hours as well as only having to have her cough syrup every 12 hours. She is working on the homework that her friend brought to her. Thank God that she is getting better and that it won't be long until she is back to her old self.

My son got a new job, YEAH. He went out there and worked at it, and I am so proud of him. Their house is getting close to being done, and they started priming the walls so they can paint in a day or two. Hopefully they will be in it in the next week or so. Then they can sell the trailer they are living in now and be out from under that bill and in a better house.

Well that about does it for this ranting session! HA! May God bless and keep us all,

Judy

No comments: