Sunday, September 23, 2007

A Great Day that Followed a Wonderful Night!

Wow, today has been pretty good. Church went well, and I learned a lot. Very inspiring and enlightening. I enjoy being able to attend church again. While John was going through his Bone Marrow Transplant, I didn't get the chance much to go to church and I missed it so much. B.J. was able to go as well, and of course that makes me very happy. She is getting her energy back, and working very well on catching up on her homework she missed while she was out of school the last week. My husband and I went out together last night, did a little shopping and went out to eat. It felt really good to just ride around and just be together. It has been almost 14 years since we were able to go out just the 2 of us. We didn't really do anything special, but it was great to just do it together.

So a great day that followed a wonderful night. God is Good! He has blessed me in so many ways, and I am thankful for all the blessings he has graced me with.
Until next time,
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

Hello Judy,
thanks for letting me know your new blogger address! It is lovely!
I am very glad that B.J is doing better and that you guys had a wonderful time at church. It really is very nice when you can get to church, worship, and soak in the Word of God and draw strength from the other people in the church. While recovering from pneumonia I have not had the energy to get up in the morning and go to church. Our church is about 45 mins away and it starts at 10am and I have not managed to get there. So we have been going to another church, temporary, only 5 mins up the road and at 6pm. I don't manage to sit through the whole service before I feel faint and strange, but I manage to sit through the worship and sing a bit and I sit through half of the sermon before my body tells me I need to leave to go home and rest. But what a refreshing time...I often have tears running down my face uncontrollably as I sit there and listen with the worship. I love being in the presence of God.
Anyway, sorry about all that.
I will check up on you soon,
Love Charisse