Wednesday, August 6, 2008

First day of High School for B.J.

Well today was the first day of school here, and B.J.'s first day of High School. It doesn't seem like she should be old enough to be in the 9th grade, but she is and will be wanting to get her learners permit and start learning how to drive before long. It doesn't seem like she should be going on 15 years old at all, but she is. She is growing up so fast and starting to get a little of the teen aged attitude that goes with being almost 15 years old too. But she still has her head on straight so far, and I pray she continues to stay on a good path through these sometimes difficult times called "Teen Years". She says that it is just school and no big deal, but it is for me as her mom. I guess it is just one of those parent things, HA!

My oldest daughter is now living with my parents. She asked them and they are helping her "Get her life in order". They told her that they expected her to follow their rules, and so far she is. I pray she does better with them than she did while here. She is coming to church again as well, I just hope it is because she wants to do so to get herself right with God, and not just because it is expected of her since she is living with them. All I can do is pray that she gets her life on the right track. I have done everything I could to help her, but she just wouldn't follow my rules. So, it is up to her and them now.

Well, that is about it for now,
God bless,
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

Wow, B.J is in high school. Kids grow up so fast!
I hope that Becky gets herself sorted out. It would be wonderful if she was taking God seriously again.
Bless you,
Love Charisse