Saturday, August 23, 2008

My new Kitchen table




My husband made me a kitchen table to replace the used one we had that the finish had started to peel off of. Drum roll........................

My husband crafted it himself, without a pattern to follow. He is very talented when working with wood and has made quite a few things for around the house. He made my craft desk in my craft room, as well as a round frame for a puzzle that my daughter and I put together that was round. He made me some spoon display casses for the spoons that you collect from the different states and stuff as well. I am very proud of it as you can tell.

Things are going well, and B.J. is doing good as well. Well, that is about it for now.

May God Bless you all,

Judy

2 comments:

Charisse said...

Wow! Your husband is indeed very good with wood. What a beautiful table! I am glad things are going well.
Love you,
Charisse

As Simply As We Can said...

That is a wonderful table - I would be proud too!

Denita~~