Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hello all, just a post to let you all know that I am well, and things are going pretty good. We are studying Matthew 5:3 at Wednesday night Bible class, and it was a very good lesson last night. Our friend, and teacher, is absolutely wonderful. And isn't it such a great feeling to know that if we read the bible it will tell us how God wants us to be, and how we should act. Blessed is the poor in spirit, for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven. To know that if we are humble and empty ourselves and let God fill us with his words, grace and love, we can have the Kingdom of Heaven, is just so calming and reassuring. We discussed what poor in spirit really means, and had a great lesson about it, and I have felt so good since last night. I know that if I study the bible, and let God lead my life, than even if life is hard, and sometimes very difficult, that he will get me through it and I will be the better for it. I will be more like what he wants me to be. I just feel so blessed to be a christian, a daughter of God, our father in Heaven. And I thank God for all my friends and family both online and here at home.
Love you all,
Judy

No comments: