Monday, August 4, 2008

Okay, it has been a few days.

Okay, I admit, it has been a few days, but after having 3 teen aged girls for 24 hours, I needed a couple days to regroup. I did get a picture of the cake that B.J. and one of her friends decorated....Drum roll.....

Aren't they cute? Pink and Green polka-dots, kinda matches their outfits don't you think? Or at least B.J.'s friends shirt anyway. The girls has a good time, and I got real tired and so, besides a couple loads of laundry, I didn't do much yesterday except go to church, which I really enjoy.

Today has been packed as well, I watched the twins for some friends of mine, and B.J. helped me. They love her, and when we were leaving and they realized that she was going, they cried and screamed. It made us both feel bad, but you have to go on and let them cry and go sometimes. Then we picked up Becky, my oldest daughter, and took her job hunting, or at least to get the applications. Becky is now living with my parents, and I pray that she will get her life straightened out. I couldn't help her, she fought me to much, but maybe my mom and dad can get her to realize what she needs to do to get her life straight and get her to where she can take care of herself. I pray that is what happens anyway.

Well, that is about it for now, take care and God bless

Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

The cake looks so cute!
Love Charisse