Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wow, what can I say.

Well, what a weekend it was. We had a gospel meeting this weekend, and it was great. I enjoyed it very much and learned a lot. But I think the thing that made my weekend so great was when Becky responded to the invitation and repented for her sins and asked for God's forgiveness. She admitted to having some anger issues, and that she was angry with God because of John's death. It is such a huge step in the right direction and it was an answer to my prayers. I pray she continues to straighten out her life and work on her future.

B.J. is doing well, and adjusting to her classes in High School. P.E. is one that is testing her a little. She isn't an athletic person, and she is having to retrain herself to exercising. I hope it does her some good.

I am well, just fighting off an asthma spell. Happens every year about this time, so I am not surprised at all. I just have to stay inside a lot until the weather is better for my lungs. I had to use my inhaler once already today, and feel like I will probably have to use it again in a little while. But if it doesn't show some improvement in the next day or so I guess it will be off to the doctors office again for me.

Well, I am getting tired, so I will go for now. God bless you all,
Judy

1 comment:

Traci said...

Hugs!

You have an award on my blog!