Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hello again! Just a small post to let everyone know that I am doing okay. The only thing that isn't going to well, I am fighting off a sinus headache. It is that time of year, and my head is hurting, and my sinuses are stuffy, and all that yuck that goes along with it. I think I will make me some veggie soup here in just a little while and see if that will make me feel a little better, or at least help to loosen the drainage up so the pressure behind my eyes will go away. Nothing major, thank the Good Lord! Just the same old allergies and junk like that.

B.J. is doing well, adjusting to school, the only complaint I have with her is that she is slacking on her housework. She comes home, eats a snack, then plays around and does her best to not get much done. I have to remind her over and over again. I am getting frustrated with it. But it isn't anything new to me, her older sister and brother tried the same things when they were her age. What is it about being a teen and thinking all you have to do is your school work? I don't know, but if I find out, I will be sure to post it for anyone else that needs to know. HAHA!

Becky is settling in at mom and dad's house. Yesterday was my moms birthday, and Becky made her a cake. I haven't seen it, but they had a good laugh about it. I am proud of her working so hard at getting her life straightened out. She starts Cosmetology classes next week.
Well, I guess I had more to post than I thought. Hope you all have a blessed day.
Judy

No comments: