Monday, August 25, 2008

Hello again.

Hello my blog land friends. I hope you all are well. So, things are good here, we got some rain today, which is good, things were getting pretty dry around here. We are supposed to be getting more tomorrow also. We had a good time at church yesterday, and after services last night we had an ice cream social which was real fun. I was asked to take pictures for the Lads to Leaders scrapbook, and I enjoyed that. I had taken my camera to show off my table that my husband had given me, and nobody else had remembered their camera, so I was asked to take the pictures. I really enjoy taking pictures, so it was not a problem for me.

Today I made some pecan prissies. I thought they were pretty good, but of course B.J. didn't think they were as good as what her grandmother makes. Of course they don't, nothing is as good as what grandmothers make. But I thought they were pretty good, I agree not as good as my mother-in-law does, but it was only the second time I had even tried to make them. So, I figure if I keep trying, eventually I will get to where I can do a fine job.

Well, I guess that about does it for now. Until next time,
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

Sounds like you had fun taking pictures!
Love ya,
Charisse